Almost A Blank Canvas!
Let your imagination run free on this unique section in the little settlement of Rainbow's End, with stunning views over Sandspit harbour & the surrounding rural landscape. With an existing off-the-grid bach (unconsented) & old caravan (used for storage), you could take the easy option & camp all summer or get busy & use the bach as your base while you build a special home for this spectacular location.
• Grandstand Northeast facing position with panoramic views of tranquil Sandspit Harbour.
• Compact but cleverly built 2-level bach, just 37sqm (approx), with wrap around deck & on 12v solar power.
• Under 200m from the water's edge & boat ramp, row across to the yacht club & new marina.
• Watch the changing tides & delight in the calls of numerous native songbirds.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location surrounded by prestigious properties, less than 5km to Matakana Village.
Call your favourite architect because this idyllic section in the friendly community of Rainbows End deserves an amazing building to complement it! Call Angela to view.
To be sold by Tender; closing 12pm Friday 2nd November 2018.
For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz