A Home To Nest In!
Cosy, 2-storey, late 80's home clad in low maintenance materials, on a lovely section in a quiet cul-de-sac. Great family home or bach in this family friendly Kiwiana Village!
• Upstairs living includes a sunny, spacious lounge, light filled kitchen & open plan dining leading to a nice long deck with lovely views.
• At the Western end, a delightful conservatory is perfect for taking dinner while watching the sunset over the hills.
• The big Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe also opens into the conservatory.
• Handy separate toilet at the top of the stairs.
• Downstairs, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, single car garage with internal access & a very big separate laundry room plus lots of storage spaces will give a family plenty of options.
• Huge back yard includes big garden shed with shadehouse extension & a bore; essential for keen gardeners, there is no excuse for not growing your own!
• Or go fishing instead, with a high tide boat ramp just a few hundred metres away & a deeper boat ramp only a little further.
• Located near the end of a restful cul-de-sac, you will enjoy the peace & quiet, interrupted only by the chorus of birdsong.
A short walk will let you enjoy the enviable lifestyle that is Point Wells; people still wave, stop & chat here. Stroll to the dairy for an ice-cream or coffee, pick up a book from the little village library, swim in the crystal clear waters of Whangateau Harbour, take up tennis, bowls or croquet & enjoy the social events afterward. Call Angela now!
We love our little village of Point Wells; it's a laid-back, family-friendly piece of Kiwiana paradise! If you would like to know more, please visit http://www.pointwellsvillage.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz.