Bach Now, Build Later!
Enjoy the enviable lifestyle that is Point Wells from this nicely presented, low maintenance bach with gorgeous separate studio, an expanse of decks and a double garage partially converted to provide extra room for guests or extended family. Perhaps use the home as a bach for a few years, then relocate it & build your own palatial home to retire to (subject to Resource and Council Consents) like so many others have done here.
• Recently redecorated home, with sunny lounge, open plan kitchen & dining, good sized master bedroom & another living space that can be separated from the main lounge.
• A huge expanse of decks to sprawl out on over summer.
• Very cute studio building at the back of the property, an ideal summer base for the kids or perhaps a hobby room, quiet retreat or art room for the adults.
• Large double garage that has had internal walls added to create another room & a bathroom (unconsented).
• The huge back lawn has plenty of room to pitch tents for summer holidays.
• Established fruit trees & space for veggie gardens; keen gardeners will love the balmy climate & deep peat soil!
• The school bus stops a few metres away to excellent local schools & there is a regular bus service to Matakana & Warkworth.
• Stroll to the dairy for an ice-cream, picking up a book from the little village library across the road on the way.
• Experience a true community, where people stop during their morning walk along the waterfront reserve or the Pt Wells to Omaha cycle way to have a chat.
• If you'd prefer a more active day, head into the cafes, markets and shops of exciting Matakana or spend the day at Omaha surf beach, both just 5 minutes or so drive.
• Take the boat out from the boat ramp just a few hundred metres down the road, or spend the day jumping from Pohutakawa trees into the crystal clear harbour waters.
• Perhaps take up tennis, bowls or croquet; all a short stroll away, perfect for enjoying the social events afterward!
Values continue to rise in this very popular village; secure this solid future investment by calling Angela now.
19 January, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
26 January, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
02 February, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
09 February, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm