Tantalising On Ti Point!!
When your biggest problem is trying to decide whether the sweeping views of Whangateau Harbour & Omaha Bay or the gorgeously renovated interior of this delightful 60's home are the main attraction, you know you have a special property on your hands! Either way, prepare to fall in love with this fully renovated cedar weatherboard Californian-style Bungalow on a big section in very popular Ti Point!
• Gorgeous native timber floors provide the base for the sprawling family living area, with superbly appointed kitchen.
• The living area opens to an enormous span of covered decks, from which the stunning Omaha Bay views can be fully appreciated.
• The Master bedroom also enjoys sea views, access to the deck & the use of a large walk-through wardrobe.
• 2 more bedrooms & a gorgeous bathroom with separate toilet complete the living areas.
• At the entrance, a large cloakroom is big enough to double as a quiet study, while the huge laundry / scullery is a feature itself!
• Kept cosy with insulation throughout, partial double glazing, underfloor heating in the bathroom, woodburner & heatpump!
• With ample dry storage under the deck, plus a double cabin lock-up, there is plenty of room for all your water toys & holiday gear.
• Just a km or so from legendary Ti Point Wharf, boat ramp & moorings; fish from the wharf or motor through the channel to some of the best fishing in the Bay!
Ti Point is a laid-back holiday bach & lifestyle village directly opposite Omaha Beach & midway between Matakana & Leigh. If you would like to know more, please visit wikipedia.org/wiki/Ti_Point, or www.matakanacoast.co.nz & www.leighbythesea.co.nz.
Make this your holiday base on the beautiful Matakana Coast, or your permanent family home. Call Angela today!!
Open Home Time
11 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
12 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
18 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
25 January, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
01 February, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
08 February, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/