Fusion of Suburban Convenience and Country Seclusion
Offering relaxed family living and high-calibre entertaining, this light and bright single level home gets all-day sun, while the 1915m2 section gives you space and privacy and a really peaceful setting.
Drive onto the property and feel the stresses of the day evaporate into the tranquillity. A perfect atmosphere for you and your family.
The home offers wide open plan living characterised by space and light with full integration between the gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and engineered stone benchtops, dining room and a large lounge flowing through tandem sliders to expansive covered/exposed decking for all-weather alfresco dining.
- FANTASTIC for entertaining - FANTASTIC for exceptional day-to-day family living
Ideal for growing families, the home also includes;
• A study alcove,
• Spacious master incorporating the convenience of an en-suite and walk-in dressing room,
• Three additional double bedrooms (ie four in all),
• Family bathroom with a soak tub and shower,
• Large internal access double garage,
• Separate laundry.
Conveniently close to amenities while offering country lifestyle freedom on a sizeable 1,915sqm section landscaped for low-upkeep.
Effortless to maintain in stylish and durable Palliside cladding with full double-glazing for superior comfort and noise management.
Surrounded by bush at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a convenient location.
• Minutes from eateries and retail at Greenhithe Village
• Easy accessibility to North Shore and West bound on-ramps onto SH16 gives two options for travelling to the city
• Shortcut option to North Shore via Upper Harbour Drive
• Zoned for Greenhithe Primary, Albany Junior High and Albany Senior High
• Close to Kristin & Pinehurst schools and Massey University
• Choice of retail and entertainment at Albany Westfield and Westgate
The perfect fusion of town convenience and tree-clad seclusion - see for yourself at the open home or call us for a private viewing.