A Very Special Place At Pakiri!!
Lovers of quintessential kiwi rural living will adore this eclectic collection of sympathetically restored historic & rusticated-modern buildings on this magical lifestyle property in a secluded leafy valley on the fringe of the Matakana Coast. This property really is a treasure & will appeal hugely to budding good-lifers!
• The main dwelling is a very cute weatherboard & corrugated iron cottage with large master bedroom, very comfy lounge, library, lovely kitchen & dining opening to a restful outdoor living area.
• Nearby is a 120-year-old fruit packing barn cleverly transformed with cosy double skin timber construction into a multi-room eco-building with gorgeous loft & an abundance of quirky features.
• Enormous implement shed with lean-to between the house & barn, with office & stacks of room for storage, workshop space & more.
• The property is bordered by a gorgeous winding stream, complete with huge pet eels that come up to be handfed!
• Impressive exotic & native trees are dotted throughout the property, including several quite rare specimens & the big home orchard includes some amazing 120-year-old pear trees!
• Continue the grow-your-own theme on rich alluvial soil; ideal for the raised vegetable gardens & flat paddocks to run some stock for pets or freezer!
• You will delight in the prolific birdlife including rare Kaka, Kereru & Tui that come to feed & nest in the extensive native plantings.
• Situated on the outskirts of friendly little Pakiri Village less than 2km to glorious Pakiri Beach, under 10 km from Leigh & under 20km from Matakana village.
• More information on the property & area can be found here www.pakiriholidayhome.co.nz & www.matakanacoast.co.nz/places/Pakiri
The current owners are regretfully selling to downsize after loving this property for 27 years. Come & experience the peaceful serenity of this gracious estate in a gorgeous country valley yourself, call Angela now!