Pretty On Pulham!!
Pretty On Pulham!!This very cute 1940's weatherboard cottage, privately positioned in a central location, enjoys a big back yard & lovely leafy views to the North over the Mahurangi river reserve. There is ample scope for adding value through expansion of the home or addition of further buildings on the property (subject to council & resource consents), or just leave as a romantic hideaway!
• The main living area & country-style kitchen open out to a lovely patio area under the shade of mature specimen trees.
• The master & the 2nd bedroom each have a lovely semi-ensuite bathroom & open to an expanse of covered deck overlooking the private backyard and the gorgeous Northern views.
• A separate toilet off the laundry is handy for family & guests.
• The single garage at the front of the property & large garden shed at the back provide ample storage, with room to add more if required.
• Well sheltered from the South & protected from the road by mature boundary plantings, with raised veggie gardens on the sunny Northern side.
• The property is located under a km to the nearest supermarket, pharmacy, playcentre & doctors' surgeries, with the town centre only a few hundred metres further.
• Approx. 50 min to central Auckland in off-peak traffic (& even faster once the new motorway is completed!).
We promise you will fall in love with this lovely cottage in an excellent part of town, so don't delay, call Rick now!
We're very proud of Warkworth, if you would like to know more about our lovely little town, please visit www.aucklandnz.com/discover/warkworth. Information on local businesses can be found from our very active business association www.onewarkworth.co.nz & for information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (10 to 15 min drive), please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.
12 January, 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/